Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Three Deadliest Words

What if I asked if I do what I do depended so much on these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

Where would I go on my road if my road turned no where near these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

How many callings have called me to listen only because of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

Would shame run me over if I never obtained any of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

Why's fear find its fuel in being afraid to run out of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

Are the people I follow and who follow with me all following along just cuz of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

How much of that stuff that I buy is only bought to bring me one, two or all three of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

What if in the end all I can say is all I did ended me up with nothing more than these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.

What's a world look like if everyone in the world didn't try so hard to have so much of these?

Riches. Honors. Pride.



-- tjmorin


twitter tjmorin

No comments:

Post a Comment